Diabetes can be treated, and you can get well. Indian academics from the past 90 years talk about how they beat diabetes.
He was a well-known endocrinologist, creator, professor, educator, and winner of the Nobel Prize and many other medical awards from India. Surya Swandito quits at age 65, but his heart will always be in the medical field. Professor Surya has had diabetes for more than seven years, even though he is now retired. He is from India and is now 90 years old. For the past 3 years, he has only had normal sugar. Also, the professor still thought it was the 1960s in India.
The main symptoms include:
- Sugar Sustained Growth Discount
- Memory loss
- persistent fatigue remission / chronic
- problems in the intimate area
- impaired vision and hearing
- high blood pressure
- shortness of breath and angina pectoris
- pale skin on feet
- muscle and joint pain
In fact, the blood vessels caused the organs to become contaminated very quickly, especially in the elderly. To do this, you don't have to eat burgers or fries all day long. Just eat a sausage or scrambled eggs, so that the amount of cholesterol is deposited in the vessels. Over time, cholesterol accumulates.
The World Health Organisation says that diabetes is one of the main reasons people die too soon around the world.
Statistics from the government show that more than 425 million people around the world have diabetes right now. Endocrinologists say that the real number is twice as high because many people with diabetes don't even know they have it.
Can the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus be ruled out for good? Lestari Mintarsih, the head doctor at the Diabetes Institute, talks about these and other important questions.
Statistics show that the number of people with type 2 diabetes keeps going up, which is bad news. What causes this illness, and what causes it?
In the past, people with type 2 diabetes, which was properly called diabetes or diabetes, were usually overweight and older. The main causes of this disease are being overweight, not moving around much, getting older, and having a genetic tendency to it.
One could say that the obesity epidemic is a direct cause of the diabetes crisis. The digestive system works less well when a person is overweight. This is especially true for the pancreas, which makes the hormone insulin, which is needed to break down sugar.
– Should the patient see an endocrinologist because of any signs?
Yes, there were signs, but they were already showing up in the form of high blood sugar. They include a dry mouth, thirst, going to the toilet often, and feeling weak.
Even after the disease has been around for a long time, these signs may start to show up. A small rise in blood sugar may not show up in any way, but this can lead to major vascular complications of diabetes if it goes on for a long time.
So, an endocrinologist should check on people who are at risk, like those who are over 40 and overweight.
Diabetics with stuffy noses don't realise how serious their sickness is. Tell us how diabetes affects the parts inside the body and what its effects are.
– Diabetes hurts all of a person's organs and processes from the inside out. Our blood vessels aren't made to pump “sweet” blood. Glucose harms the tiny blood vessels in the kidneys and eyes, which can lead to kidney failure and vision loss over time.
The chance of atherosclerosis in the arteries of the brain and heart is very high. And damage to the nerves in the foot can lead to gangrene, which makes the limbs have to be cut off.
Diabetes causes diseases like:
- Diabetes routine high glycemic alter the walls of the small retinal blood vessels and make it hollow and irregular. Cause of total blindness.
- diabetic foot. In most cases, amputation is required.
- intermittent claudication. A narrowing of the lower limb arteries is called a peripheral arterial occlusive lesion or OPA. Initially, the disease is manifested by chills and tingling, which often ends with disability.
- Inflammatory thrombosis and peripheral arterial occlusive lesions. Over time, damage to the blood vessel wall leads to precipitation of calcium, resulting in atherosclerosis.
- Kidney damage. Damage to the walls of the blood vessels As blood sugar continues to rise, the small blood vessels (capillaries) of the kidneys are also affected.
Is there a way to get rid of diabetes for good?
– Over the past few years, our institution and a big pharmaceutical company have been working on making a new drug to treat type 2 diabetes. This drug, called DiabetesCare, has been in the works for a while.
At the time, this is the best drug that can't be replaced by anything else.
– How do you use DiabetesCare?
It makes insulin work better, makes the body more sensitive to this hormone, and lowers insulin resistance. DiabetesCare also makes it hard for the body to absorb carbohydrates in the bowels.
Taking drugs makes sure that the pancreas will work perfectly again. As a result, he started making enough insulin on his own and no longer needed medicine.
That is, when DiabetesCare is used, the body is completely healed?
– Yes. All problems caused by diabetes are also gone: Cleans plaque cholesterol out of the blood vessels of diabetics, lowers high blood pressure, and gives the nervous system enough nutrients. Getting people to lose weight by fighting fat, which is the main cause of this disease in most people. Stop wanting sugar by stopping the parts of the tongue that are sensitive to sugar tastes.
It's important to note that this medicine only has herbal chemicals. Because of this, there were no bad effects on his body.
Results of studies during treatment with DiabetesCare:
- Normalization of glucose levels within 1-2 days of taking the drug – 99% of studies
- Normalization of metabolic processes Total remission per treatment – 97% of studies
- Cleanliness of vessels per treatment – 99% of subjects
- Improves the effectiveness of treatment of chronic diseases – 99% of studies
- Improvement in overall health remission – 100% of subjects
- No side effects from taking the drug – 100% of studies
Conditions for getting into the DiabetesCare Program:
- For those who reside in the areas participating in this program ( Yoga Yakarta )
only residents of the area where the program currently operates can avail of this exemption.
- For personal use only.
It is necessary to deal with retailers who try to heavily discount DiabetesCare and resell it at extra cost.
- Through the official website of the program or through the application the content of the app
is the official website manufacturer price guarantee and protection of retailers
As part of this program, DiabetesCare is distributed at a discount, so that every resident of India gets the medicine and forgets about diabetes and complications forever! To participate in the action and receive the Diabetic Exemption, you must officially drop the application no later than 7/6/2023. Applications can be dropped by adults over 35 years of age living in India.
Where can DiabetesCare be bought?
DiabetesCare can be bought by pharmacists, but it will be hard to find because it is a new drug and there aren't many of them. So, the company that makes DiabetesCare set up a website where you can buy it at cost, so the store doesn't have to pay anything extra.